The provision of degree clothing from the degree cap, fringe, degree robes, drape and other four components. Bachelor degree cap for square type black; the cap fringe is red, the master's hat fringe is dark blue, the headmaster's hat is yellow, the master's robe is black and red, The Bachelor's robe is blue and dark blue, the BA robe is full black, the tutor degree robe is red and black, the school robe is full red, and the gown is in the color of literature, Confucianism,
The six major categories of engineering, agronomy, medicine and military are powder, silver gray, yellow, green, white and red.
Each degree awarding unit shall, if it is required to embody the mark of the unit in the degree suit, embroider (print or wear) the emblem of the School (Institute, Office) at the left chest of the degree robe, and also use the color of the unit in the vertical lining.
- Introduction To Degree Suits
- Background Of The Production Of Degree Clothing
- Wear Requirements For Degree Suits
- Guide To Wearing A Degree Suit
- The Origin Of The Degree Clothing
- The Founding Of The Degree Suit
- Tutor Clothing
- Characteristics Of Chinese Degree Suits
- Introduction To Bachelor's Clothing
- History Of The Bachelor's Clothing
- What's The Difference Between The Colours Of Th...