A bachelor's degree is a formal gown worn by a degree winner at the awarding ceremony, and is one of the tangible, visible signs of his degree, developed from the national standard for degree suits. Draped by text (including literature, law, philosophy, pedagogy)--pink, science (including economics, management, science)--grey, engineering--yellow, agronomy--green, medicine--white, military--red, a total of six categories, using different six kinds of trim color distinction.
Each set of bachelor's wear consists of a bachelor's hat, fringe, bachelor's robe and draped four parts.
- Introduction To Degree Suits
- Background Of The Production Of Degree Clothing
- Composition Structure Of The Degree Suit
- Wear Requirements For Degree Suits
- Guide To Wearing A Degree Suit
- The Origin Of The Degree Clothing
- The Founding Of The Degree Suit
- Tutor Clothing
- Characteristics Of Chinese Degree Suits
- History Of The Bachelor's Clothing
- What's The Difference Between The Colours Of Th...