In 18th century, a tutor was added to the degree suit for the principal and degree tutor of the degree-awarding unit to attend the dissertation defense, the degree awarding ceremony and the various ceremonies. The tutor also consists of a square black degree cap, a tassel (yellow) on the cap, a degree robe (with a black fly in red) and a draped four-part.
At the degree awarding ceremony, the headmaster, the Chairman of the degree Assessment committee, and the degree tutor who wore the tutor's clothing first set the fringe of the degree winners from the right to the left and solemnly conferred the degree certificate, and the grantees should bow to them and express their gratitude.
- Introduction To Degree Suits
- Background Of The Production Of Degree Clothing
- Composition Structure Of The Degree Suit
- Wear Requirements For Degree Suits
- Guide To Wearing A Degree Suit
- The Origin Of The Degree Clothing
- The Founding Of The Degree Suit
- Characteristics Of Chinese Degree Suits
- Introduction To Bachelor's Clothing
- History Of The Bachelor's Clothing