The doctoral gown is black and red, the master's gown is blue and dark blue, and the principal's gown is red and black. Each set of bachelor's gown consists of four parts: bachelor's cap, tassels, bachelor's gown and pendant cloth. The pendant cloth is divided into six categories according to literature, science, industry, agriculture, medicine and military, and is made of different trim colors. The bachelor's clothes are used as special clothing. Bachelor's degree shall be conferred by institutions of higher learning authorized by the State Council, and master's degree and doctoral degree shall be conferred by institutions of higher learning and scientific research institutions conferred by the State Council.
A bachelor's degree may be awarded to graduates of institutions of higher learning who have achieved the required academic level with excellent results; a master's degree (doctor's degree) may be awarded to graduates of institutions of higher learning or scientific research institutions, or to persons with the same academic qualifications as graduates, who have passed the course examination and dissertation defense of a master's (doctor's) degree and have achieved the required academic level.
Previous: No Information
- Introduction To Degree Suits
- Background Of The Production Of Degree Clothing
- Composition Structure Of The Degree Suit
- Wear Requirements For Degree Suits
- Guide To Wearing A Degree Suit
- The Origin Of The Degree Clothing
- The Founding Of The Degree Suit
- Tutor Clothing
- Characteristics Of Chinese Degree Suits
- Introduction To Bachelor's Clothing